5 off the Beaten Track Adventures in Indonesia
1. Hike into a fluorescent volcano in Java
Kawah Ijen in Java is one of the most breathtaking scenery
Bus from Bali to…
Guides at the base of Kaway ijen
Read more about getting to Kawah Ijen here…
2. Surf Lhokna and swim through a cave
3. Surf Lakei Peak and hike to a Japanese Bunker
4. Whitewater rafting in Bali
When we talk about Bali, we are not as off the beaten track as usual but any adventure article in Indonesia should include white water rafting as the experience is unmissable!
5. Explore Indonesia’s beautiful rice paddy fields
Tea, lemers etc.